Choose according to your body type
(1) Those who are tall and thin can wear circular pleated skirts with puff sleeves or cage sleeves and avoid dresses with narrow waists.
(2) Those who are plump can wear one-piece dresses and avoid wrinkled or wide bell skirts.
(3) Narrow shoulders and sloping shoulders should wear a straight-necked, ruffled over-the-shoulder dress, and avoid sleeveless or short-sleeved dresses.
(4) Those with round hips and big waists can wear flared skirts instead of tight-fitting dresses.
(5) Those with low waist and short legs should wear high waist dresses.